If you are a regular attender (that includes members) of The Tabernacle looking to give cheerfully – this page is for you.
For regular attenders committed to The Tabernacle, giving cheerfully and sacrificially of our finances is part of how we worship. Because everything we have is really God’s to begin with, we see giving as an opportunity to be good stewards of what God has given us.
Our work is an effort to serve our God in all things, and one of the primary ways we serve God is by cheerfully giving God our “firs fruits.” We call on our members to give, not by meeting some petty, obligatory percentage, but by digging deep and sacrificing for the sake of the gospel because Jesus sacrificed for us, and all we have is His anyway.
We thank those who have helped us meet these needs and pray that those coming and remaining would join in faithful, consistent, generous, godly giving.
Through Your Bank
The best and easiest way to donate to The Tabernacle. Bill Pay is quicker and easier than writing and mailing paper checks — your bank does that for you.
Make your donations online in minutes at your bank’s website or call your bank! If you have a smartphone, you can use your bank’s app.
Best of all it will cost you and the church absolutely nothing. Your bank provides the check, the ink, the envelopes, and the postage.
You can make one-time donations or set up regularly scheduled donations.
Direct Withdrawal / Credit Card Donations
SECURE & ONLINE
The church uses a system (Pushpay) that allows you to make donations using a direct withdrawal from your bank account or by using a credit card.
When you make one of these donations please be aware that The Tabernacle is charged a percentage of your donation. Please consider adding to your donation (5%) to cover this charge.
If you want to make a direct withdrawal or credit card donation press the button below:
Charitable Donations Through Your IRA
The IRA Charitable Rollover allows individuals age 70½ and older to make direct transfers totaling up to $100,000 per year to The Tabernacle, without having to count the transfers as income for federal income tax purposes.
- Who qualifies? Individuals who are age 70½ or older at the time of the contribution (you have to wait until your actual 70½th birthday to make the transfer).
- How much can I transfer? $100,000 each year.
- From what accounts can I make transfers? Transfers must come from your IRAs directly to The Tabernacle. If you have retirement assets in a 401(k), 403(b) etc., you must first roll those funds into an IRA, and then you can direct the IRA provider to transfer the funds from the IRA directly to The Tabernacle.
- What are the tax implications to me?
Federal – The transfer to The Tabernacle is not recognized as income, provided it goes directly from the IRA provider to us. The Transfer does not affect the standard deduction
- Does this transfer qualify as my minimum required distribution? Yes, once you reach age 70½, you are required to take minimum distributions from your retirement plans each year, according to a federal formula. IRA charitable rollovers count towards your minimum required distributions for the year.
- Contact your IRA plan provider to learn their procedures.